PISTOL WHIPPED, CHASED, ACCOSTED. LMFAO

Every few days, it's a different story, a different lie, and some grandiose bullshit story.  It's coming from the same six people all the time.  The stories are hilarious, but some of them border on the edge of insanity.

No matter what I do, or don't do, people will hate.  You cannot make everyone happy, and the shit talkers and keyboard warriors are always going to be that.  It doesn't take a lot to sit in your mothers basement and hammer on keys trying to get some drug induced gossip to travel.  If you have to spend the bulk of your day trying to lop me into this or that, or defame me to the point where you get a laugh at my expense, I feel bad for you.  The mere fact anyone, I mean anyone has the time to sit and cyber bully people or stalk my pages, it's pretty laughable to me.   I don't give it a second thought.  I don't give any of you a second thought, and you obviously don't have the balls to say it to me.  See, real men don't need to make threats, they just do.  Since when do "street guys," or "laughable wannabee street guys," issue threats ahead of time.  You know where I am, where I go, be a man.

I am only bringing this up, because I heard a story so hilarious this morning, I spit my coffee all over my office.  Here is how this conversation went.   My phone rang.  It was from someone whom I won't mention, or his location.

"Jeff, you got problems down that way?"

"No why?"

"We got word you got pistol whipped down in South Philly."

I couldn't stop laughing. Who makes this shit up?  What are we watching too many mob movies? Seriously?  Guys don't pistol whip guys no more.  Even so, it's the funniest crap I've ever heard.  So let me address this.

I do not have any problems anywhere, despite the little trolls who make up all kinds of shit, and invent every single kind of story available.  I have never had an incident of trouble, a fight, or nasty exchange with anyone.   What's funny to me, is this shit is being stirred by south Philadelphia morons, and idiots whom have never ever been to Philadelphia in their lives.   Why Philadelphia?  I thought all you people said Philadelphia was weak?  I thought you said they were gutless?  Now they are tough?  Pick a side of the street and stay on it. 

For starters, have I been to Philadelphia?  Yes.  Many times? Yes.  Have I seen, been seen with, and had conversations with those these people keep mentioning?  Yes.  I think i've been clear on that. Does everyone like me? No.  Do I give a fuck? No.   Someone once told me in Philadelphia, "You know Jeff, I don't know you, I heard of you, I don't like what you do, but is what it is."  I responded by saying "I don't fear anyone, guess that's my problem."   He replied "that's your problem Jeff, you don't fear nothing."  It wasn't meant as a slight or an insult, they just know I'm not afraid of anyone, nor would I have any reason to be.  You act like a gentlemen you get treated as such.

Too many people don't know the streets, the closest they ever got, or will get is watching films and reading pop up books because they don't have any common sense or intelligence.  It doesn't matter who I know, or don't know.  I'm not here to make anyone happy.  I do what I do, and people will either understand that or they won't.   I don't have to prove anything nor would I try. 

Twice in Philadelphia, while eating somewhere people came up to me, and recognized me sitting there eating.  They introduce themselves, and say they listen to the show, and that they are shocked I'm actually in Philadelphia.  Why wouldn't I be?   I guess people think I'm bullshitting or telling stories, but reality is I'm there multiple times a week.  Just because I don't hang out at the sleaze and bang you in your ass saloon, doesn't mean I'm not there.  I have family in Philadelphia, so you know, maybe that's a reason.

"Chased."   To be chased you gotta be involved in criminality right?  Stop using street terms when you have no idea what the hell you are talking about.  Where was I chased from?  I still go to the same exact places, always will, always have.   Trust me, if I was chased, pistol whipped, I wouldn't be going back there right? 

The one thing that these pinheads do have right, is that Philadelphia is not a place to fuck around, it's not a place to get yourself into trouble.  It's a tough city, with tough characters.  I don't know what the fuck people think I do there.  If you ask around, you'll find I don't talk about the streets there.  I sit back and relax and have a few laughs and talk to the people I do know there.  So before you buy into all the drama and lies, why don't you ask around.  You do, and you'll find,  that shit never sticks to the walls. 

The one thing people don't get about me, I don't repeat shit, I don't talk about people, I don't mention names.  Last time I checked knowing "Jimmy the Hitman," didn't save your teeth from getting kicked in if you got wise.  So these dipshits who mention names, kills me.  Last time I checked it wasn't Bobby who was worried about "Marty the Whip," it was Jeff entering a bar with a hammer.  Now, that's not reality, it's just that I come from a place where you just handle your own problems like a man, and you don't need to put fear into anyone by using anyone's name but your own.  Your reputation is yours, and isn't enhanced by anyone else.

So all that being said, I'm sure the stories will keep going on and on and on.  It's just what trolls do.  It's all they are capable of.  Pay them no mind, keep it moving, and just worry about those who worry about you.  A friend in Philadelphia once told me verbatim, "they all got mouths my friend, but until they are willing to be men and say it to you, which they won't, pay them no mind."  He was right, and that's what I do.  I sleep good at night knowing you piles of trash are up late at night trying to find a way to "hurt my feelings."  Maybe some of you should get laid.  If it requires payment, let me know, I'm always up for doing charitable things.  Besides, anything to get you off your own sisters and cousins I'll do.

Comments

MOST POPULAR POSTS