NARDUCCI OFFICIALLY GETS 1 YEAR 1 DAY, AND WINS DESPITE CHARGES.

I have been waiting for this day for months now.  For Phil Narducci, the case and drama ends, but it doesn't mean he's happy about it.   For those that have followed the Phil Narducci case, you know I have been very open about defending my friend.  Yes, he's my friend.  I don't care what the opinions are of him, or his past.  His past is his past, but as we have seen the federal government believes to much in The Godfather then actual reality itself.

For starters, I have seen in too many cases, guys who have gone totally legit, only to see the government come in an allege some egregious shit.  I have seen guys come out of prison, make a life for themselves and the government can't stand it.  Never mind Phil busted his ass, long days, grinding it out to make a living.  One informant, laughable wiretaps can change that in one second.

I was going to attend Phil's sentencing today.  I chose not to.  Not because I'm not loyal to him or supportive, but because the government tried coming after me because of an informant and because of what the prosecution accused me and Phil of.  I wasn't going to draw attention for any reason. This is not about me.  This is about a system so hell bent on retribution that they were willing to subpoena me, willing to sign off on warrants for search and seizure of my home, acquiring phones and computers,  because they believed I worked in some sort of conspiracy to out the informant and his past in this case.  Those are facts.

What is true, is that I never got any information from Phil in any regards to this case.  It's an assertion leveled by the former prosecutor because they wanted to put Phil in prison for as long as possible, and thought going after me would help their cause.  For whatever the reason thank God the judge wasn't going to tolerate the prosecutions nonsense, and they never came to my house.

The information on the informant was public knowledge.  I didn't have to act in any clandestine conspiracy to acquire information.  You'd be amazed at what people tell me.  They come to me.  In fact I have secret tapes of the informant attempting to shake down others in the same scheme he ran on Phil.  This informant, was asking for $10,000 to get his mother an operation.    It was the same thing he did to Phil.  He borrowed money legitimately from Phil's wife's company.   He borrowed under the guise of this organ transplant shit.   Not only that, but he owed everyone in South Philly money.  He sold drugs, he pimped himself out, and borrowed huge sums because of gambling debts.  These are things, had they come to light in a trial would have destroyed the governments case.   Phil never attacked him, never threatened him.  The only thing Phil was angry at was the disrespect this informant showed his wife after essentially robbing her.  Those are facts.

The tapes, which I still have, show a willingness to rob and lie.  Those tapes were handed over to Phil's attorney but couldn't be admitted because they were coming from the state of New York, and the persons who handed me those tapes, was unwilling to get involved.  Those tapes are mind blowing.  He was trying to set up others as well.  It's long been believed this informant was wearing a wire on everyone.  Those who were in discussion with the informant wanted to go meet in the back, and the informant refused, which sent bad vibes, and they walked out.  

"Jeff I'm telling ya, the guy was fuckin' wired up.  Why else would he be name dropping left and right, and why didn't he wanna discuss the $10,000 in the back away from prying eyes and ears? Guy was a fucking rat," I was told months ago by the people involved.   Also in the tapes he even says "That guy Phil, the uncle, he's a good guy, he never yelled at me, never hurt me, never threatened me."  That itself tells a bigger story.  He's acknowledging Phil never uttered a word to him.  About the only accusation this tramp pos loser utters is that Phil is a mobster.   That's the only disparaging thing this guy says.  If your gonna pad your lies, why not say "Phil is this and that."   He doesn't do it once, and that's why I said Phil was innocent and why I stood tall against all the bull shitters when they tried saying bold faced lies about him.  It's nonsense.

A man's past is his past. Anytime I talked to Phil, it was never anger at anything other than at the willingness of the system to put a terrorist on a stand who didn't know what the truth was.  There was overwhelming evidence of it.  It was a liar being protected by the federal government, who had been sentenced to death in Lebanon for terrorism.  Those are facts.  This is what the government does.  They bring in a piece of shit, to lie and rob and steal, and as long as that pos is willing to make up lies the government is satisfied because they get what they want.

Today Phil conducted himself  like a man, took his medicine, even though he knows, I know, and everyone else knows he did NOTHING wrong.   The government doesn't do anyone any favors and the fact that the government gave him a fresh slap and nothing more, is more telling about their case and their evidence then anything.  They are padding the stats per the usual, so some shit stain who runs for office can say they have a 90% conviction rate.  That's the bottom line.   The judge in this case was beyond fair, and I think knew the shit was floating to the top really quick.

Phil was sentenced to one year and one day, and before anyone asks me why he took a plea deal, let me explain.  The government has a blank check.  They can bring forth liars and trumped up evidence and continue to do it until they get what they want.  An average defense attorney in a federal case costs $250,000.   So if they can't convict they will bleed you dry.  They bend you to your knees.  It's how they operate.  Phil knew, as he told me, that they will bring up his past and use it against him, and you cannot defend that.  They can bring up murders he was alleged to participate in, even though he was acquitted of those charges.  That's right, just being accused can be used against you, doesn't matter if a jury says "Phil didn't do it."   It's lopsided at best, and for a man who just did half his life behind bars, why roll the dice?   It's not worth it.

Phil remanded himself back in May.  When we spoke he told me verbatim," I'd rather get this time started, there is no point in waiting around."  That's exactly what he did.  This was before a plea agreement.  It killed him inside to go away because he knows he didn't do anything wrong.  He went in, and a deal was struck.  He's got over four months down, and a few more months he has to do.  Between the fines and probation it's a deal which sucks, but what was best for Phil.   If it's any contrast his codefendant in the case was sentenced today to, to time served.  His codefendant was the one caught on these alleged wiretaps.  He only did a month.  You do the math, how bad or how viable were this charges if total the government in an extortion case only got 1 year and 1 month and 1 day as a result of the charges?  It's a joke.

Phil will be home soon, and I heard his side of the courtroom was packed with people.  That's telling, because Phil is loved by a lot of people.  The charitable work that he and his wife Gina do, is nothing short of astounding.  I feel horribly for Gina, because she is fantastic, and she's really the biggest bright spot in Phil's life, along with his puppies.  She has had to endure the government's bullshit for months, and deal with the day to day operations of running a hugely popular gastropub.   Phil told me, he was worried not about himself but his wife.  He loves her very much, and didn't want this nonsense to overwhelm her and everyone he employs.  The government can lay claim to whatever they want,  but in the end, this was not a guy who was just simply thinking about himself, but a hundred others.  That's a man's man.  For me, I can be objective about all of this, and if Phil was guilty of anything, it's being Philip Narducci.  Someone once told me, to judge any man look at those he surrounds himself with, and that will tell you about his character.    I've seen it myself, and Phil and Gina and all those around them are good people, loving people and charitable people, and if it's any solace at the end of the day, I was willing to go to prison, get indicted, get harassed because I believe in Phil.  I believe the facts and not the gossip and drama.  I know Phil. and trust me, it would have been worth it to spit in the face of the government and fight them along side him if that had to be the way it went.   It went the way it went, and I'm excited for Phil to come home.

Someone asked me yesterday, knowing everything you knew, and knowing the prosecution wanted to hang you by the balls and drag you into this, looking back would you have done anything differently?  My answer.  No.  I wouldn't change what I did, nor will I change what I do for good people.  They can hang me in the town square and toss fucking tomatoes at me for all to see, I would never change or deviate, because my belief in loyalty and friendship outweighs any nonsense people can throw at me.  You stand with men, and take whatever you have to, because that loyalty is paramount to any allegation and drama the government can bring.  Even though Phil got sentenced for something he didn't do, he won.  He won because everyone now knows what the government is willing to do at the cost of a man's life because they want convictions.  They have no morality.  They'd rather protect a fucking terrorist liar, instead of a guy who came out of prison and put his life together, and for me, that's the only crime that took place.


Comments

MOST POPULAR POSTS